In partnership with Platinum Security Solutions, we offer a fully integrated Close Protection Course tailored to meet the needs of professional Close Protection Officers.
Why choose us?
Our training courses utilise the extensive experience that our instructors have gained over many years working in the protective security industry, to provide you with one of the most in-depth and comprehensive courses in the market today.
We offer tailored courses for upgrading or consolidating previous training coupled with tailored courses for specific deployments and requirements such as QCB, FIBUA, EOD, Conflict Management and CCTV Operator Level 2.
BTEC Level 3 Close Protection within the Executive Environment
The course has been carefully designed for students who wish to undergo training and the qualification needed to obtain Security Industry (SIA) license.
The course contains classroom-based lessons featuring discussions, role-play training exercises and practical training exercises and includes:
• 17 day residential SIA Level 3 Close Protection Course
• 5 day First Response Emergency Response (FREC)
• 3 day Hostile Environment Close Protection Operator (HECPO)
Other courses include:
- Close Protection Basic Course BTEC Level 3 Held in UK
- First Aid First Response Emergency Care (FREC) Level 3 Held in UK
- Hostile Environment Close Protection Operative (HECPO) Held in UK
- Introduction to Pistols (Basic Firearms) Held in Poland
- Weapons Proficiency for Private Security Contractors (Advanced) Held in Poland
- QCB & FIBUA for Advanced Students Held in Poland
- Maritime (Various) Part Online, in Wales and or Poland
- Various Tailored Training with both Cat 1 and Cat 5 Weapons in Wales and or Poland